Giada is a freelance cinematographer and photographer with more than 6 years of experience working as a DOP for short films and music videos and as a videographer for events.
She is based in London and works across the UK and Italy.
She graduated in Cinematography (MA) at Met Film School and she can speak Italian, English and Spanish.
Her favourite pieces of art are Brassaï’s photographic collection of Paris de Nuit and Artemisia Gentileschi’s Judith Slaying Holofernes.
- BA Arts and Sciences of Entertainment at Sapienza University, Rome, 2012-2016
- MA Cinematography at MetFilm School, London, 2019-2020
- Photography course (1 year) at Scuola Romana di Fotografia e Cinema (Rome, Italy), where she learned analog still photography and how to develop and print films in the darkroom.
- Internships: Advanced Digital Cinematography at EICTV (Cuba), Summer programme at School of Visual Arts (New York) and Cinematography workshop at Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia (Rome).
- Best Cinematography for I close my eyes to see at Brazil International Monthly independent Film Festival August Award 2021
- Best Cinematography for Flicker at Garoa Awards April 2021
Photography Awards and Exhibitions:
- 1st Prize first prize Urban Life competition held by the Punto Raw photography association, with the photo Night Readings (from the “Lost Nights” project) – 2017
- 1st prize Rome Photomarathon competition for the category Dreaming Architecture – 2018
- Exhibition at Trieste Photo Fringe Festival – 2018